Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Who can be delegated to during a campaign

JFrance
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Saviynt Community,

In the certification campaigns, there is an option to delegate a certification campaign to another user. Is there a limitation on who can be delegated to like a secondary certifier or can any user within Saviynt be a delegate?

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@JFrance : I assume you are referring to reassignment right? If so then yes you can reassign the certification to anyone which is dependent on configurations you did on respective campaign.

Because when you say delegation it is not specific to certification. If I a user can set a delegate in Saviynt and any approvals or certifications assigned to me will be delegated to my delegate. 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

JFrance
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Saathvik,

I am referring to this site that says "the primary certifier can also delegate owned line-items to another user, in which case that user becomes the delegated reviewer for that line-item"  https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-User-v2021x/page/Content/06-mang-cert/cert-pers-bsd-cert.ht... 

What you said also sparked another question, if a primary certifier delegates a campaign, does the delegate become the primary certifier? Thinking in the case that a primary is OOO for an extended amount of time and would not be able to log in to lock the campaign and someone else would have to lock and execute the campaign.

Only primary certifier can lock even though if its delegated 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@JFrance 

If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.