Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

When i am trying to use custom query to pull entitlement owner giving null data

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

When i am trying to use custom query to pull entitlement owner giving null data in the Workflow to send an email to request entitlement owner ( This is Dynamic role)

select userkey from entitlement_owners where rank= 1 and entitlement_valuekey in (select distinct ra.accesskey from request_access ra where ra.requestkey=${ARSREQUEST.id})

Could someone can  help how we can send approval for requested entitlement owner if user requesting role from ARS.

srinath_0-1670401431140.png

@KirtiAjrot @rushikeshvartak @Arushi_Sharma @VrushaliLohkare 

23 REPLIES 23

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Where u have attached workflow 

share logs 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Here is the attached logs and where we have added workflow

Workflow1.PNG

log.PNG

cp1.PNG

   

when you run same query from data analyzer does it returns result ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Even i am getting null data on data analyzer i already tested. But when i try to get requestid i am not able find that requestid. Even when i am raising multiple time the request same request id is searching.

Its requestkey which is used internally. Data analyzer should return results 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

KirtiAjrot
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@srinath  is there a specific reason you are using Custom query here? 

if you use Access approval node, then too the approval canbe sent out to the entitlement owner.

KA

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@KirtiGupta There is no Add access or Remove Access we are using. So can i know with this custom query can we able to send email to required entitlement owner

@srinath if there is no add / remove access - what are you selecting in the request for which you are sending the approval to the entitlement owner?

The query that you are using can be easily substituted with the "access approval" node in the WF. And yes , you can send the email using ${assignee.email} binding in your email template. 

KA

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@KirtiAjrot We have pulled application roles as entitlement and we made user can request roles while creating account or they can update role using ARS console.  This is something like sending user with role information as user profile field.

And with workflow we have created custom assignment and try to use custom query to send only email to entitlement owner but when executing this query it is having null data and sending to admin email.

Could this possible to send email to entitlement owner with this approach if so do there any guidance with steps that would be grateful

Use ${assignee.email} for the approvers's email. 

KA

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Email template is fine @KirtiAjrot i am using same. But how to send to email to only appropriate entitlement owner that is the concern

If no entitlement selection done query won’t work 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

No we are selecting entilement when we are creation of account and update part

srinath_0-1670511926856.png

Its not entitlement its dynamic attribute so you need to change query

get dynamic attribute values from request_attributes_attrs table

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak Thank you any sample query which i need to use?

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak can i get custom query that i need to use it?

Join ars_requests request_access. Request_,access_attrs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

When i am trying to see to pull information from request_access_attr table i am getting access denied

srinath_0-1670815997163.pngsrinath_1-1670816005194.png

Moreover can i know exact Custom query which i need to use for the requirement

run from analytics 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi @rushikeshvartak Can i have the custom query 

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Any update @rushikeshvartak  bro?

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Anyone can help on this request i am unable to create Custom Query. It is little bit urgent

srinath
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak @KirtiAjrot can someone can help with custom query i am little bit not good with custom queries. however i tried some but could not able to retrieve it.