Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Using Analytics ID in Email template in Endpoint level

Joon
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hello,

I would like to print out the corresponding reason for each analytics report.

Which binding variable I can use to specify analytics reports in email template in Endpoint level. So I can print the reason according to the reports which triggerred remove access?

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Run below code in email template to find variables available 

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Joon
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

yes i have tried it but still wondering If analytics ID is supported in the template.

because there is no binding object related to analytics when I tried the code....

Share output of above code

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Joon
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

My analytics report made this remove access task, but couldn't get the info about the report.

below is what I got from endpoint emila template about Remove access

request = null
task = com.saviynt.ecm.task.ArsTasks : 191773
tasktype = Remove Access
manager = CP139081
endpointDisplayName = Corp AD - Stg
user = CP006194
taskaction = Remove Access
requestor = admin
tasks = com.saviynt.ecm.task.ArsTasks : 191773
users = CP006194
out = java.io.PrintWriter@b6fca83

Hi,
[request:null, task:com.saviynt.ecm.task.ArsTasks : 191773, tasktype:Remove Access, manager:CP139081, endpointDisplayName:Corp AD - Stg, user:CP006194, taskaction:Remove Access, requestor:admin, tasks:com.saviynt.ecm.task.ArsTasks : 191773, users:CP006194, out:java.io.PrintWriter@b6fca83]

tasks?.source

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Joon
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Yes, You could get whether it's analytics or not with "tasks?.source", but it won't have analytics ID