Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User History Table Columns

bbuchler
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I am working on creating a user history report. Though I am not able to find documentation on which columns the table has. Is there a link to this documentation. 

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Query : select u.username, u.userkey, uh.changelog from users u inner join usershistory uh on u.userkey = uh.userkey where username = ${username}

Documentation : https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Managing-An... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Hello @bbuchler ,

Adding further points to what @rushikeshvartak added :

1. If you are looking to see what changed for the users, this table could help - userrulerundata_archive. 

This table has userkey, changemap, updatedate columns. changemap column gives information on attributes changes for a user & at what time it happened.

2. In 2021 and below, only if you have (or create) a rule which executes on the updates, you can query for those changes like this, using customproperty50 as an example:

select username, customproperty50 from users where username in
(
select u.username from users U, USERSHISTORY UH, USERRULERUNDATA_ARCHIVE URR
WHERE
U.USERKEY = UH.USERKEY
AND UH.USERSHISTORYKEY = URR.USERHISTORYKEY
AND urr.changemap like '%customproperty50":[null%'
)
and customproperty50 is not null

3.  For 2022.x :

Analytics and Intelligence

The EIC database stores data such as user history, change log, and job details in the Binary Large Object (BLOB) format. From this release, you can view the BLOB data in the Analytics History Details page and generate reports containing this data for SQL Query, Runtime, and Data Query-based analytics controls.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

bbuchler
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

HI @rushikeshvartak  and @Manu269  

Thank you for the information provided. I was looking more for the coulumns that could be retireved as part of the userhistory table. The report I am trying to make is users who status went from 1->0 and the change date of that is 31 days. The above documenation link has the basics but was looking for the schema of the table. 

You can't use more columns than listed above those are not exposed on UI

TABLE_NAME COLUMN_NAME IS_NULLABLE DATA_TYPE COLUMN_TYPE
usershistoryUSERSHISTORYKEYNObigintbigint(20)
usershistoryCHANGELOGNOlongbloblongblob
usershistoryRULERUNSYESvarcharvarchar(255)
usershistoryUPDATEDATENOdatetimedatetime
usershistoryUPDATEDBYNOvarcharvarchar(255)
usershistoryUSERKEYNObigintbigint(20)
usershistoryREFIREACTIONTRAILYESlongtextlongtext
usershistoryRULEACTIONFAILEDYESlongtextlongtext
usershistoryRULEACTIONSUCCESSFULYESlongtextlongtext
usershistoryRULEACTIONTOBEFIREDYESlongtextlongtext

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak , 

This is what I was looking for thank you!

Thanks,

Brandon