Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Uploading Organization Owners

aro
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

I want to upload organizations with organization owners via the action "Upload organization".
For this purpose I have downloaded the "Increment_Import_SampleFile.xls". I filled in the two spreadsheets "customer" and "OWNERS", left the other spreadsheets empty and saved the file as xlsx.
When incrementally uploading the file, I get the organization displayed via preview. The organization is uploaded or updated. However, no owners are uploaded to the table "Organization Owner" in the organization. This is what my OWNER spreadsheet looks like:

operationcustomernameownerrankpolicy
ADDCustomer_1admin1READONLY

The customer and user are both present.
Why are no organization owners being uploaded?

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does it showing on preview for me no, can you provide ss

rushikeshvartak_0-1666717543659.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

aro
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I mean organizations under Admin - Identity Repository - Organizations.
There I downloaded the Increment_Import_SampleFile under the "Upload organization":

aro_3-1666776582963.png

I filled in the sheets customer and OWNERS.
About action "Upload Organizations" only organizations are previewed and uploaded/updated for Import Type "Incremental". But I don't get the owners displayed and no owners are uploaded.

customer sheet:

aro_1-1666776406559.png

OWNERS sheet:

aro_2-1666776454974.png

But the "Organizations Owners" are empty:

aro_0-1666776236214.png

aro
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

In the "Increment_Import_SampleFile" the name of the column "owner" is wrong. It must be "owners" with an s at the end:

image.png