Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Uploading Entitlements from CSV

mirani
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am trying to create new entitlements by uploading csv using Upload Entitlement from CSV option in Entitlements tab.
But I am getting this error:
"Ambiguous method overloading for method [Ljava.lang.String;#getAt. Cannot resolve which method to invoke for [null] due to overlapping prototypes between: [interface groovy.lang.Range] [interface java.util.Collection]"
This is the first time I have got this error while uploading entitlements.

securitysystemendpointentitlement typeentitlement valueentitlement ownerOwner Rankstatus

This is the header of the file, which are followed by its respective value.
I have also attached the screenshot of the options selected while uploading the csv.
What may cause this error and how to resolve this?

11 REPLIES 11

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Share file 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

mirani
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The file contains client information and therefore I would share the file directly(direct message).

try below format 

SECURITY SYSTEMENDPOINTENTITLEMENTTYPEENTITLEMENT_VALUEENTITLEMENT OWNEROWNER RANKcustomproperty4customproperty5descriptionsox critical
 Digicert CertCentral Enterprise Digicert CertCentral EnterpriseGroupsLimited User725711Non-PrivilegedVLAccess to place and manage their own orders, with changes being approved by a manager or administrator.High

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

mirani
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I have shared you the file and it contains the same format!

In your file last line is extra remove it (blank line)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

mirani
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I tried and even confirmed by checking for any blanks, there are no blanks, still got the same error.
I made the file again from scratch and manually entered only the top 4 rows (one header and other 3 as values), still got the same error.

• Is it working for any other endpoint ?
  • it was working before?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

mirani
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Yes, only this file is giving the error.
For rest other endpoints and other csv's (same format, values different) it's working.

Avoid special characters in Endpoint and security system name - Remove & from security system name

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@mirani try using attached file.

It should be working

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

mirani
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Okay so it is working now, still don't know what the exact issue was but have created the file again from scratch. Maybe the issue was with the file, but the format was same as of the previous file. All the entitlements were uploaded and are mapped correctly.