Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Unable to save organization value while creating user via create user request form

KumariPinisetti
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

We need to populate the organizations list over the create user request form. When I use the organisation key and name as inline descrption in dynamic attributes, it is displayed as below and able to save and view the organization value at user details.

KumariPinisetti_0-1693802159801.png

When I tried a below query in dynamic attribute configuration, I could only get the organization name to show up; however, once the user was created and in the user details, I was unable to save and view the organization value

select customername as ID from customer where customer.status=1

Is there any way to display only organization name in create user request form, That is able to save and view at user details.

Thanks,

Kumari

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask company name]

2 REPLIES 2

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @KumariPinisetti 

Could you please share the configurations of the dynamic attribute?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Hey @naveenss ,

Thank you for the response, Here is the dynamic attribute configuration for organization. Let me know if I need to perform any changes to the configuration. 

KumariPinisetti_2-1693812527363.png

KumariPinisetti_3-1693812527366.png

KumariPinisetti_4-1693812527367.png

Thanks,

Kumari