Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

The server can't display the Recent Requests ...

Marieca
New Contributor
New Contributor

 Hey there, 

I was facing the problems attached. Logging in with an enduser having either the enduser sav role or also the manager and/or sod sav role. I receive an error: " Feature Unavailable. The server can't display the Recent Requests because of a network problem. You can try again later." on the home page.

Does somebody came across similar problems or can help here ?

Thank you very much in advanced.

best,
Marieca 

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is known issue in v24.1 

Added Web Service - webservice_apii_v5_fetchRequestHistory

rushikeshvartak_0-1716904492091.png

rushikeshvartak_1-1716904492330.png

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/feature-for-recent-request-details-in-neo/td-p/722...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Marieca  we had a similar case where we were trying to open a page for approval which contained close to 65 entitlements with 5 SOD Conflict.

The page anyhow opened successfully when we navigate via Request history but not with Request Approval.

We were getting similar message and also some notification for cloudfare.

We ended up logging ticket with Saviynt Engineering team and we were told that request has to be tuned to have a lesser ent.

Later asked to create new request via Saviynt with limited ent.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

This is not linked to ask .

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Marieca
New Contributor
New Contributor

The missing webservice_apii_v5_fetchRequestHistory in Web Service was the solution in my case, thank you @rushikeshvartak