Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SAVUPDATEDATE not getting auto-updated when user profiles are updated from HR sources

darshanmandhane
New Contributor III
New Contributor III
We're importing the users from workday as HR source of truth. SAVUPDATEDATE is set to the value when the record was created, however, recently a few users were terminated, however, their SAVUPDATEDATE is not updated, or at least user listing screen/UI does not show that. How to get the last updated date displayed on the UI/screen for end users?

When I raised a ticket with Saviynt support https://saviyntsupport.saviynt.com/support/tickets/2008808, I received following response and they closed the ticket: SAVUPDATEDATE specifies the date when the user was last updated in EIC & in the user update history page it populates when the user created first time in Saviynt which is working fine.

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

As mentioned above you need to check in user update history

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

@rushikeshvartak - I would like to know how to get the value in red rectangle on user listing page? so that, we would easily know which users were updated recently and who did it? I do not want to go into each user's history and view that, I want to have a list of user sorted by the date they were updated.

dmandhane_0-1700543388614.png

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@darshanmandhane As they mentioned check in update history tab under user details page

SumathiSomala_0-1700542740626.png

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

@SumathiSomala - I do not want to go into each user's history and view that, I want to have a list of user sorted by the date they were updated.

Rajesh-R
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@darshanmandhane 

You can use analytics to fetch that information. Please follow the documentation below to get more details on this. This will give you the details and you can write your own logic in the query.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Managing-An...

Thanks
Rajesh Ramalingam
Saviynt India

To be more specific, I want to have a list of user sorted by the date they were updated in UI while listing users.  This is a very basic ask from any application to have a list of records by the date that they were updated.

@rushikeshvartak @SumathiSomala @Rajesh-R - Can either of you atleast confirm that the requirement of listing of users sorted by their last updated date is not possible in GUI while listing users from Identity Repository --> Users.

And if it is not possible, I can file an idea; however, your confirmation will be appreciated.