Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Saviynt SIEM Integration

vardhan_Reddy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We are working on Saviynt SIEM integration. In the document portal it was mentioned to Create a new runtime analytics control (V2) using an SQL query.

We are on 24.3 version and when I try to create runtime analytics "using SQL query" and paste the runtime query in it, the analytics is not creating as runtime analytics. I can create directly "runtime analytics" but it is creating as V1 analytics but as per document, we need to create V2 analytics. 

Please let me know how to create a runtime analytics using SQL query.

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Did you enabled merged analytics configuration in global config.

rushikeshvartak_0-1719288607635.png

Check analyticstype in analyticsconfiges table

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

vardhan_Reddy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Yes, I have enabled merged enable configuration and analyticstype is '2' as well but when I run the analytics, It is not prompting me to enter the timeFrame dynamically. 

Same analytics I have created in dev instance and I was able to create it as runtime analytics using SQL query

vardhan_Reddy_0-1719298665528.png

But, When I try to create same kind of anaytics in non-prod The analytics is not creating as runtime analytics using SQL query

vardhan_Reddy_1-1719298748773.png

Update analyticstype in dev using enhanced query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

You mean whatever analyticstype I have in Dev should I update same in non-pod as well

Dev is working as expected.