Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SAP Cloud For Customer - Tasks Failure in Saviynt

SanketBhandhari
New Contributor
New Contributor
Hi Saviynt Team,

We are using REST connector for SAP Cloud for Customer application.

Upon checking with the application team, we got to know that there has been change at SAP side regarding the usage of cookies. I have attached the document about the change.

Kindly let us know and assist us in this about how this change can be accommodated for client.

Regards,
Sanket Bhandhari
9 REPLIES 9

SanketBhandhari
New Contributor
New Contributor

Please share JSON

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Share postman screenshot for successful connection

Please share curl command [Refer https://codingnconcepts.com/postman/how-to-generate-curl-command-from-postman/ ]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi RUshikesh,

I don't have postman setup for this.

In Saviynt, connection is successful.

Tasks are getting failed with 403 error.

Regards,

Sanket Bhandhari

REST API always give successful if testconnectionParams block. Please create postman collection using connection URL you have shared

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushikesh,

I tried setting up POSTMAN with URL and credentials only and got attached response.

Maybe this will assist to guide further.

Regards,

Sanket Bhandhari

Hi RUshikesh,

Thanks for reply!

I have shared JSON for Connection and CreateAccount only as of now.

Issue is with both provisioning/deprovisioning.

Regards,

Sanket Bhandhari