Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Role Change History Table

User_ID_Singh1
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi, 

I have created a test role and modified some attributes and owners for that role. Now when i run the report, it's not pulling up test role and modified values which i have created.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Did it visible under role history

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Yes, In history tab i can see whatever changes i have to made to that role. its showing a message like this if i make any changes to that role:

abhinavbarla_1-1716183870611.png

Please share screenshot of data. Is it under version history or non version history

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Please confirm from which table we can read the creation date of the role? or is it not possible?

Roles table .

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

In roles table, i cannot find creation date. I can see only updatedate column. Please help me which column to use.

Role creation date is not maintained 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak