Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Restriction on Disabling account

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi Team - 

I have a requirement where only the user's Manager should be able to disable their reportees account (should be able to see the disable option in ARS). But, any end user should not be able to disable their own account for a specific endpoint. 

Please can someone advise how this can be achieved ?  

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Currently Enable/Disable hiding is not supported . Workaround , handle your use case using workflow auto reject

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@shivmano not supported, only option is workflow.. 

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Thank you @rushikeshvartak @NM for the response. I am already handling this in WF but wish there were better ways to handle these as having the user submit a request using an available option and then reject is not good user experience 

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @shivmano what I will suggest have a seperate reject block .. and an template which states please reach out to your manager to raise a request and few more details .. just so they don't raise the request again

• You can raise idea ticket for this.
  • Also have different Reject node and template or in existing reject template add condition or extra line when request is enable /disable

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.