Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Rest Connector Integration Steps

LearningStar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Guys, 
This post is to seek help from all supportive community members for Rest Integration not for me but for all upcoming new comers as well, they will be get benefit. So Can anyone suggest what are the steps to integrate any Rest Integration into Saviynt, Is there any application available that we can test it for integration? Suggest some of names. Also let me know what things I need to follow for rest integration. if I get struck in any of the config steps how someone can help out.
My Purpose is to complete one REST integration from end to end by covering Reconciliation for import users and accounts and for provisioning as well. Please help out in best way so that anyone wants to get familiar with Rest Integration, He/She will be able to quickly know just by going through this post.

I hope to get multiple response to cover each and everything inside one post to cover Rest Integration completely.

1 REPLY 1

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @LearningStar 2,

Saviynt Rest Integration is quite good. It has a developer guide too. https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/REST-v24x/page/Content/REST-Integration-Overview-v2022x.htm

To learn and do PoCs , you can have Azure free trial version and have your AAD setup and integrate with Saviynt as REST connector. Or Okta also have a trial period I guess.

Highlevel, you need to find an authentication API , import objects APIs, provision accounts and accesses APIs

Thanks,

Amit