Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Replacement of Support ID in Saviynt Homepage and "Welcome Message" in Login Window.

AarthiJaikumar
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

Could you please help on below query.

1. Replacement of "Support ID - Support@saviynt.com to Internal Mail ID" in saviynt homepage. Please refer Attached image "Homepage"

Homepage.png

2. Also would like to replace the login window statement as "Welcome to Identity Access Management of <Client Name> Group" to "Welcome to Identity Access Management for <Client Name> Group" 

Login window page.png

Looking for your revert.

Thanks in Advance !

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to merge posts.)

5 REPLIES 5

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@AarthiJaikumar : To update he email address Go to Admin --> Settings --> User Interface Branding Configuration --> Manage Labels and update the value for label: Request.EmptyScreen.footer Review.EmptyScreen.footer

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can change email ID and message from Label configuration

Below are navigations

1. Login to EIC
  2. Click on Admin
  3. click on Settings from Left side
  4. click on User Interface Branding Configuration -
  5. click on Manage Labels
  6. Search "Request.EmptyScreen.footer"
  7. Update value as per your requirement

rushikeshvartak_0-1702609097318.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hello @sk @rushikeshvartak ,

Thanks for your inputs, So could you please also let me know where can i update login window message as well as i mentioned in sub.

Thanks in Advance!

You need to raise saviynt support ticket for same. its not configurable from UI. It needs to be changed in gsp page

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@AarthiJaikumar I did not find any attribute for login window message.

Anyhow, Request.EmptyScreen.footer can be used for footer.

Make sure to restart the server for changes to reflect.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos