PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Release Notes for Saviynt Connect Client ?

stevemcg9899
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I noticed that many of the SC2.0 artifacts listed on the URL below have been given a version bump to 3.0.

It is unclear what this major version change brings because I cannot find any release notes for the product in your documentation.

Please can you start publishing this information to provide visibility and transparency into what is a critical component for many of your customers?

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Saviynt-Connect-20-Resources/page/Content/Saviynt-Connect-20-Cl... 

Note that I reached out to the connectivity@saviynt.com team and they required me to raise a ticket for this information. If this is the actual process to attain this information, then it should be made clear in the documentation that this is the case.

1 REPLY 1

stevemcg9899
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

For anyone who's interested, this was the information I received from Saviynt Support:

"For release notes, the new version release is part of our quarterly release to support the SC2 Client deployment. The Quarterly release artifacts contains the latest versions of the artifacts and minor changed to our deployment scripts. These changes will not affect the behavior/deployment when deploying a new SC2 client(except for the certificates)."