Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

"Remove Role" throwing error to include"Business Justification"

PuspanjaliM
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

We are using Enterprise Role to grand the access and we have SOD violation as well.

To make "Business Justification" mandatory on both user request and each violation ,I selected below option on global config.

PuspanjaliM_0-1706699300313.png

In case "AddRole" request ,it is working fine.

But when we are trying to "Remove Existing Role" ,Saviynt is giving this message "You must enter the justification for request causing the SOD violation" and not moving to next step. In the UI there is no option available to fill the "Business Justification".

PuspanjaliM_1-1706699442434.png

Could team help to fix this error message.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This issue with Modern UI. where step 3 / confirmation page is not visible. Use Gen2 / NEO ui from Global configuration - Preference 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

Thank you for informing.

I checked the "PREFERENCE" of Global Configuration. But I can't see any option to select the UI change option.

If it is possible, could you please share screenshots of the page?

We are currently on the 23.10 version.

unfortunately in v23.10 and v23.11 this option not visible on UI.

ask saviynt support to enable from configuration table as you can't use enhanced query on configuration table.

rushikeshvartak_0-1706854933982.png

select * from configuration where object_label like '%Experience Gen 2%'

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.