Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

PROFILE MENU - Shows Reset Security Questions and Change User API Password Options

Katrin
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

We have a question, in the PROFILE MENU - it shows Reset Security Questions and Change User API Password Options even when it is not activated in the GLOBAL CONFIGURATION as you can see in the screenshots below.

Is this an Error or do the settings in the GLOBAL CONFIGURATION not modify the options shown in the PROFILE MENU?

Katrin_1-1708438843717.png

Katrin_0-1708438807032.png

8 REPLIES 8

sai_kanumuri
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @Katrin 

Ideally, It should work. Can you try logging out and log back in again and validate the functionality. 

sai_kanumuri_0-1708440427363.pngsai_kanumuri_1-1708440478715.png

Regards,
Sai Kanumuri
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Katrin
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Sai Kanumuri,

I have done this and I also have restarted the whole system but it is still the same.

Now I have activated both settings in the GLOBAL CONFIGURATION, restarted the system, the I deactivated both and restarted the system and now it only still shows the Change User API Password.

Katrin_0-1708497640311.png

It looks like the deactivation of this setting is not correctly stored in the system.

You need to tick and untick option it works 

rushikeshvartak_2-1708573684925.png

rushikeshvartak_1-1708573674473.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh Vartak,

which version of Saviynt do you have? We have v24.1

24.1.1 & 24.2.2 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Tick and untick again it will work

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

I even faced an similar issue, where performing multiple time check and uncheck option ,restarting and loggin out and loggin in solved my problem.

Not sure what actually worked 😞

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Root cause default is null in database it should 0 

rushikeshvartak_0-1708575615491.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak