Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Orphan accounts (human account) attestation

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Team,

is there any possibility in saviynt to perform orphan account attestation when an orphan account has manager information in it?  current thought is to do user manager certification by creating a profile for these accounts and flag them with unique value to identify and certify them available manger information in that account. is there any better way to do this?

Thanks
Sampath

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can user service account certification for same. or via analytics

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Thanks @rushikeshvartak  i was thinking same. So we will leverage the same then.

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @rushikeshvartak I tried to use the service account owner campaign with one of the account having owner and mentioned the same account under advance query. But when the certification is created the account is not being picked and moved certification to completed although account exist with valid owner as primary certifier. Do you think any issues in my configurations?

Please share configs 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

You can launch application owner campaign. Orphan accounts are included in application owner campaign.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @dgandhi  Thank you, but Application owner campaign triggers all accounts under that application unless we have any filter to pick those selected accounts. importantly, owner is not single person in my case. there are lot of owners for each of these account.

Regards,

Sampath