Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Need to remove all Entitlements from the roles via Bulk

Ashish_Gupta
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I was trying to remove all the Entitlement Values from the Enterprise roles, We can select manually from UI and we can remove but I was looking for a bulk to remove from multiple roles.

I have tried the below option "Existing role entitlement" via Upload Role Associations

Navigate to Admin > Identity Repository > Roles > Actions > Upload Role Associations.

but somehow is not working as its require atleast one entitlement and if we give invalid/random entitlement name in the file it will not process any data.

Can some one let me know if we can achieve this or not.

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • You can leave entitlement name column blank 
  • or last entitlement you can remove from Admin -> Entitlements > Other Entitlement Details --> Roles

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Thanks for your input.

I have tried the same where i have put entitlement value blank but its does not update any role.

I have also put other mandatory value such as ENDPOINT,ENTITLEMENT TYPE,SECURITY SYSTEM blank but its not working.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Ashish Gupta

Try option 2 otherwise share import sheet

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Ashish_Gupta
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Its not feasible to remove one entitlements also from around 500 roles. Can you please suggest a different way to achieve this.

Shariing the import file for your reference.