Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Modifying pop-up box while reassigning entitlement in Entitlement owner campaign

varunakarnia
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

We have a specific requirement to add email columns in the pop-up box that appear after certifier click 'Does not belong to me' in Step-1 of entitlement owner campaigns.

Currently that pop-up shows Username, Firstname and Lastname, is there any way to add email in that pop-up box?

5 REPLIES 5

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @varunakarnia , as to where are you referring it to.

varunakarnia
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @NM ,

I am referring to Step-1 of entitlement owner campaign, when certifier tries to review ownership of entitlement_values (groups). Currently when certifier click 'Does not belong to me' it shows a pop-up where certifier have to reassign it to someone else.

That pop-up box shows username, firstname and lastname as of Saviynt's current version. Was wondering if we have any option to add email column too specifically.

This is not configurable 

rushikeshvartak_0-1719290980500.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is not configurable. Please submit idea ticket for enhancement 

For any desired improvements or enhancements to this process, Saviynt encourages you to submit your proposal through Saviynt's Ideas Portal at https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/

Your valuable input is crucial to shaping the evolution of Saviynt systems.

Please notify us once the idea ticket has been created.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @varunakarnia ,

As above engineers mentioned this can't be achievable.

In past, there was similar article on this and an idea is created on the same - https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5664

Please upvote! we need to wait for product team to respond to this idea.

If this helps, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos