Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Issue with Account Entitlements1 Query in Campaign Configuration

johnson
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been attempting to launch an Entitlement Owner campaign in v23.8 and have been having issues utilizing a query in the Account Entitlements1 section to exclude entitlements with zero membership. We have noticed that whenever we include the AE1 query then the campaign gets stuck in launching mode and the campaign job never finishes. We are forced to restart Saviynt in order to clear out the job. This query was working previously with no issues and now we can not get a campaign to launch. The product version has remained the same throughout. Has anyone experienced this issue or knows a remedy?

Queries in campaign:
Entitlements query - (entitlement_value LIKE 'abc' OR entitlement_value LIKE 'def')

Accounts query - status IN ('1', 'Active', 'Manually Provisioned')

Account Entitlements1 - ae1.accountkey IS NOT NULL

6 REPLIES 6

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @johnson 

Could you please share the errors snippet from the logs at the time of campaign launch.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Hi Dhruv,

I do not get an error message in the logs. It just seems to stall out after about 5-10 minutes of the campaign attempting to launch. For instance our last attempt made it to 6/12 certifications completed and then it stopped logging any data for the campaign.

If this query is not ideal, do you have any suggestion as to what I can use instead? This query made the most sense to me since it would be checking the ae1 table for every entitlement and if an ae1.accountkey did not exist then that means there are no associated accounts therefor the entitlement has zero membership.

if you remove query does campaign get launched 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Yes, it does so that indicates that there's an issue with the AE1 query.

Now I'm thinking of another scenario where I have an endpoint with 150 entitlements that I need to run an Entitlement Owner campaign for. In this campaign I will not be filtering by any entitlements, but I still only want active accounts and exclude entitlements with zero membership.. I'm still not sure how to accomplish the latter.

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @johnson 

We are checking internally on campaign launch issue related to below query. We will keep you posted.

Account Entitlements1 - ae1.accountkey IS NOT NULL

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @johnson 

The query seems to be correct only and there seems to be no issue with this. However, there may be other issues in the data or campaign configuration.

In order to troubleshoot this issue further, we may require more information related to the campaign like logs and configuration. I have a opened a FreshService ticket #INC-2017848 for the same on your behalf. Please provide the relevant information on the ticket so that we can check it further.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma