Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Issue in Email Generation Rule

RKV
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I have written the logic like below to generate the unique email address but when I am executing it I am getting "Operation not allowed as you are entering a value that resembles or contains SQL query" error on the second iteration. Please suggest

Requirement: Generate email as per below logic

1. first character of first name+lastname +@abc.com

2. if first name is of two words then:  first character of first word of firstname +first character of second word of firstname+lastname+@abc.com

3. first character of first name + dot(.)+lastname+@abc.com

---------------------------------

CASE WHEN (LENGTH(users.FIRSTNAME) > 0 AND LENGTH(users.LASTNAME) > 0) THEN REPLACE(lower(concat(substring(users.FIRSTNAME,1,1) , users.LASTNAME ,'@abc.com')),' ','')END###

CASE WHEN (LENGTH(users.FIRSTNAME) > 0 AND LENGTH(users.LASTNAME) > 0) THEN REPLACE(lower(concat(SUBSTRING(users.FIRSTNAME,1,1),SUBSTRING(users.FIRSTNAME, INSTR(users.FIRSTNAME, ' ') + 1, 1),users.LASTNAME,'@abc.com')),' ','')END###

CASE WHEN (LENGTH(users.FIRSTNAME) > 0 AND LENGTH(users.LASTNAME) > 0) THEN lower(concat(substring(users.FIRSTNAME,1,1) , '.' , users.LASTNAME , '@abc.com'))END

----------------------

2 REPLIES 2

RKV
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

logic is written in global config under -> Email Generation Rule 

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Please raise support ticket to allow same.
  • Its working for me 
  • rushikeshvartak_0-1719807610375.png

• Video Attached

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.