Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Importaccountent json issue

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi Team,

We are onboarding an application where for each call (get, create, update) we have to get a separate token and pass it in the next call.

In importaccountentjson .. i am trying to make two calls .. call1 which will get the access token .. call 2 which will import the accounts via passing accestoken from call 1 and map to account in saviynt.. but as checked in logs "responseText" is coming as empty for the first call itself..i could see header being pulled as same.. 

Has anyone encountered the same issue?

FYI via postman it is working and giving the right result.

update:

Entry from logs

NM_0-1711375363438.png

As the API gives 200 responses for all the response, we get status value in API response which we are planning to use.

A bit urgent requirement for us

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please share json &Please share curl command [Refer https://codingnconcepts.com/postman/how-to-generate-curl-command-from-postman/ ]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak , One query, did saviynt change some variables in new version 24.2.

in context to above case.. I was trying to make some sort of call in create account json where first call will get the access token and the same i will feed in header of second call..but whenever i am trying to define "String" data type add Bearer and return the value .. it fails.. but normally without any changes it is able to take the value.

This works--${response.call1.message.data.bearerToken}

below doesn't

String data type doesn't

There might be security fixed applied internally 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.