Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

HQL Query - Correct table name

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

We are trying to use the below HQL query in the "Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS" , but its throwing error with table - user_Groups 

ev.entitlement_value IN (select ug.user_groupname from user_Groups ug,usergroup_users ugu where ug.id=ugu.user_groupkey and ug.user_groupname like '%ALL' and ugu.userkey =${requestee})

I have tried all formats like - user_Groups , user_groups , User_Groups , User_groups.

Could anyone help with the correct syntax for this table?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@prachi you can't use usergroups table under config for requestable entitlement in ARS.

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @prachi ,

You can use only entitlement_values table in Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS. Other tables are can not be used. 

In case you want some custom logic to show entitlements on ARS, create dynamic attribute and use it filter out the entitlements on ARS.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

If i have two values returning from user group which i want to use here, how do i get the values from dynamic attributes?

I have used user group under entitlement refer below

(1=(SELECT count(*) FROM Usergroup_users ugu WHERE ugu.user_groupkey=31 and ugu.userkey = ${requestee}) ))

rushikeshvartak_0-1721159048104.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

You have used "Usergroup_users" in the query shared above.

Did you also use table - user_Groups ? I have issue with table - user_Groups  table..

Hi @prachi use the below query

ev.entitlement_value IN (select ug.user_groupname from Usergroups ug,Usergroup_users ugu where ug.id=ugu.user_groupkey AND ug.user_groupname like '%ALL' AND ugu.userkey =${requestee})

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

I have hardcoded key of usergroup

(1=(SELECT count(*) FROM Usergroups ug,Usergroup_users ugu WHERE ug.id=ugu.user_groupkey AND ug.user_groupname='RUSHI' and ugu.userkey = ${requestee}) ))

rushikeshvartak_0-1721837815993.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.