Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to use substring in soap connector response mapping.

sureshchalla
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hai,

In soap connector response mapping we want to map the first three characters of  an attribute value from the soap response .

Example: The value of location in the soap response is  'ABC#99.87.54'. Here I want to store the first three characters in customproperty15.For that i try the below syntax but it didn't work 

"ACCOUNT.CUSTOMPROPERTY15": "#CONST#${String op= (Body.Response.attr(@name=='location').value).substring(0,3); return op}~#~char",

"ACCOUNT.CUSTOMPROPERTY15": "(Body.Response.attr(@name=='location').value).substring(0,3)",

"ACCOUNT.CUSTOMPROPERTY15": "substring((Body.Response.attr(@name=='location').value), 0, 3)",

Could you please suggest me to achieve this? Or else let me know I am going wrong anywhere.

4 REPLIES 4

gokul
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I'm also facing the same issue. I have tried with the above mentioned format but still it is not working.

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Is the value getting stored in the Saviynt mapped attribute if you do not use substring function.

Regards,
Sahil

gokul
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@SB - Yes, without substring it is getting stored in the mapped account customproperty.

gokul
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
@rushikeshvartak - Do you have any suggestion/solution for this issue.

Thanks!