Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to show Modify Request button

IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

How do I show the Modify Request button for a SAV role? I granted the Pending Approvals feature because the description says "Allows users to approve, reject, or modify requests from others" but this still is not allowing users to see the Modify Request button.

IAM_0-1721842666230.png

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Is it enabled to all sav role user having ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

No I created a new SAV role with just that feature and nothing else. Sometimes users are requesting the wrong entitlements so the approver wants the ability to click Modify and request what they actually need.

User just have 1 role.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

IAM
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I'm sorry can you expand on what exactly is wrong? Is that the correct feature to give except they can't have any other role? Many users today have multiple SAV roles that grant more and more access so I'm confused.

• Does all sav role have button enabled ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak