Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to get export package as well when using exportonline : "true"

PrashantS
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Dear Team,

It would be great if I can get the exported package (the .zip file) when I call the " {{url}}/ECM/api/v5/exportTransportPackage" api with exportonline: "true" parameter.

How can I get these files at SFTP location? 

I tested the transfer feature and it is working fine & my configuration getting transferred from test to preprod, however, I need these configuration files as well to keep the tracking in the source control repository.

Note - Please try to answer for all the points with documentation (if possible).

Br,

Prashant

3 REPLIES 3

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@PrashantS : If I understand correctly your ask is to download the files to local or to SFTP server along with migrating it to other environment when exportonline is "true", Is that correct understanding?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

PrashantS
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Yes, you understood correctly.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

exportonline(can be true or false) - Determines if package needs to be exported online,

exportpath(if exportonline is false) - Local path where export package will be generated, https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/23973797/2s9YC5xBrz#d1ef393d-d0d3-45b6-8f36-98e37046fc96 

Did you checked data files if this files are moved in preprod or in logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.