Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to add a Control Center Persona Custom Topic to a Custom SAV Role

jbirkmeier
New Contributor
New Contributor

v24.1

I have created a new custom topic, associated book and KPIs in the "App Owner" Persona.

How do I provide view access to the persona custom topic to a custom SAV Role?

Currently members of the custom SAV Role can only view the "Active Directory" topic and "Dormant Accounts Active Directory" KPI. 

Members of the ROLE_ADMIN SAV role can view all topics and KPI.

My requirement is to allow all members of the custom SAV Role to view my new custom topic and KPI in the App Owner persona.

8 REPLIES 8

PremMahadikar
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @jbirkmeier ,

Can you confirm if access to the analytics has been provided to the custom sav role under an analytic tab?

If this reply answers your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Add Analytics under SAV Role

rushikeshvartak_0-1710721542157.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thank you for the reply Prem and Rushikesh.  I do have those specific PKI Analytics configured for the SAV role, but I forgot to mention that in my original post.

Would there be something else that I am missing?  Or is this type of functionality not available today in v24.1?  Should I be able to do what I am ask of EIC?

Did you checked in 23.x in past ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I did not attempt this in v23.x.

I don’t see any specific configuration available to provide access to specific Topic except analytics

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Are you saying that you do not see a way that would allow me to publish my custom topic to non-admin users?

Yes

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak