Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

getting error when clicking on a user in identity repository users

M-L
New Contributor
New Contributor

We have imported simple file based users. the users are showing in the user list but when we click on each user we are getting error page and it does not show us the users details page. What are the possibilities for occuring this issue? 

Also when we trying to edit externalcongif.properties in Configuration file the error is occuring and we are not able to see anything to edit. 

Please advise

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@M-L do you guys have admin role assigned (sav role)

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

M-L
New Contributor
New Contributor

yes, I am log in as admin and SAV ROLes Configured, 

• Please error screenshot
  • Also share logs in text file when you click on user.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Please error screenshot
  • Also share logs in text file when you click on user.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

I have attached the log and image error. when i click on users in identity repository, i see the list of users but when i click on any user i do not see the page with user details, attributes and etc, instead i see this error page. 

thank you 

• Restart the application server .
  • Share logs when you click on any user.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak