Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Generating System Usernames with Account Name Check: Approach and Best Practices

GoutamAhirwar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I wanted to share a structured approach to generating system usernames using specific naming rules with an account name check. This method ensures uniformity, avoids conflicts, and enhances manageability in systems where unique user identification is crucial.

Regards 
Goutam Ahirwar

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This was already answered here https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/system-username-generation-use-case-and-account-na... 

Anything specific needed ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

I want to check the account name with the system username while generating the system username during user creation from the Saviynt UI. I implemented the same logic using a preprocessor, and it works, but it's only applicable during user creation via import. I want the same logic to be applicable when creating users from the Saviynt UI. Can you guide me on how to achieve this?"

• You can create dynamic attribute under identity lifecycle and achieve same

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.