Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

FUNCTION ssminlp.FN_REMOVE_ACCENTS does not exist

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

How to use FN_REMOVE_ACCENTS in preprocessor json. currently when using that we are getting

FUNCTION ssminlp.FN_REMOVE_ACCENTS does not exist error

RajeshA_0-1714670367299.png

Attaching the complete log file. In the log file you will get the complete preprocessor json.

12 REPLIES 12

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is not default saviynt function. Is FN_REMOVE_ACCENTS created custom for client ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak These functions exists in both DEV and PROD on databases, I confirmed by raising a support ticket, you can look this ticket https://saviyntsupport.saviynt.com/support/tickets/2028780

This function is working fine in Database connection, but when trying to use this same from preprocessorjson I am getting the error shown on logs pasted before.

How to use this function in preprocessor json ?

Does it work when you do file import instead of import via job

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak We didn't tried file import as that is not we required.

Our use case was to turn all DB SAV4SAV connections to preprocessor wherever possible as we are getting migrated to EIC from 5.5

Part of this DB SAV4SAV connection removes any foreign characters from users  (preferedfirstname, preferedlastname,  preferedmiddlename) imported from workday connection using that FN_REMOVE_ACCENTS function to calculate samaccountname.

Now all of that DB SAV4SAV we are able to convert into preprocesssor in the workday connections, apart from that FN_REMOVE_ACCENTS.

Try file import to validate behavior 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak 

PFA the logs and csv import file

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

sorry hit the reply button too soon. here are the files

we are getting the same error, even importing a single user from file

RajeshA_0-1715091785030.png

@RajeshA : Looks like preprocessor is not supporting the function you have used though it exist in Database.

Not sure if it is internal function but no where in document it has details about this function. Earlier even documented DB function(ex:  FN_EIC_REPLACE) were not working by default which Saviynt fixed and made it support from Release v24.2. So I believe same might be happening for the function you are using. 

I would suggest to work with support team on this.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

I see you are on v5.5 hence this issue is occurring this functions are supported from v2022

Please upgrade to latest version

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v24x/Release-Notes-24-2.htm

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak  This is not working even in EIC.

we have a parallel v24.2 version and We are getting the same error in logs. Looks like in v24.2 logs are getting downloaded in csv. Here is the log file

RajeshA_0-1715178507687.png

Please raise support ticket to validate if function exists on database or not.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi @RajeshA 

I can see you have opened a support ticket #INC-2028780. It is in progress, and you will get an update on it. 

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma