Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

FireFighter Access Alert Time (min) Emergency Access ID Alert

Dorota_P
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

I'm testing new v.23 environment and n account config for Emergency Access ID there is new field  FireFighter Access Alert Time (min) that is later generating task Emergency Access ID Alert. How does this setting actually work and what is done when the task is completed? Is there any documentation about this as I could not find anything except some overall information about Emergency IDs but no explanation of mentioned config

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

hen the FireFighter Access Alert task is provisioned using the WSRETRY job, the user receives an alert to indicate that the session has expired or is about to expire. The alert time is configured in the ADMIN > Identity Repository Accounts > Account Details > Account Config > FireFighter Access Alert Time (min) parameter.

FireFighter Access Alert Time (min)

Specify the time duration (in minutes) that determines when end users receive an alert indicating that the privileged session has either expired or is about to expire. This parameter is applicable only to SAP.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Dorota_P
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

How can I set it up then if users can choose how much time the session will be valid. It is not a static value for all requests

You need to set same in account - account config.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Dorota_P
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Yes, I know the setting is in account config, but users can request session that lasts up to three days, so one person will book it for two hours and another for tree days. How can I make sure alert is sent really before the session ends?

You can use analytics report to send alerts

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak