Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Execution Trail - Reprocess Failed Rules in Bulk

NB
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I remember a 2 yrs old post that explained a way to process rules that failed to trigger .Policies ->Execution Trail ->Current Run Trail .In that it was mentioned there will be feature in future to process those rules in bulk .

Is that feature available. We had 600+ rules that failed to launch yesterday .Do we have to process one by one or is there a better way to do it ?

6 REPLIES 6

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Here is the documentation that might help : https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/43000582585

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

NB
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

yes I am aware of this .Should i go and click circle under Action one by one for all 600 failed rules or is there a bulk way to process it .

Nikitaj
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi,

Currently we don't have any feature to process it in bulk. You have to check individually

Thanks

Nikita

Thanks
Nikita

NB
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Is there a way to see why these rules are not triggering ? We do not see any connectivity issues that could cause the rule to fail

Nikitaj
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi,

You can check logs for this. That might give some information on why they are failing.

Also please let us know on which version you are on.

Thanks

Nikita

Thanks
Nikita

NB
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We do not see anything in the logs . 5.5Sp2