Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

emergency access request issue

asp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

I am attempting to set up emergency access for SAP. I have defined and set a workflow for 'emergency access id request workflow' setting under the security system. I have 1 SAP account imported that has the accounttype of 'firefighterid'.  When I click on the 'Request Emergency Access' tile option, I do see the page with the SAP, but I am not seeing the 3 dots under the Request box, that lists the number of accounts, applications and session. 

asp_0-1697723799011.png

The one account that I have in my non-prod environment is in a locked status and its 'valid until' date is in the past. Could that be why I am not able to see the 3 dots to request emergency access? What do I need to configure to get the 3 dots to show up, in order to request emergency access? 

Also  - how does it know which accounts are 'firefighter' accounts? Is it based on the 'accounttype' and if so what account type values are considered as 'firefighter accounts'?  

Is the account type ootb behavior, or do we have to define or add any configuration on the SAP connection to flag accounts as 'firefighter' accounts. 

Thanks

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to merge two posts.]

1 REPLY 1

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @asp 

Please follow all the required configurations at security system level, role level, SAV role and global configurations level. Please follow the below documentation for all the required configurations.

Emergency Access Role Requests (saviyntcloud.com)

Emergency Access through a Firefighter ID (saviyntcloud.com)

Account type value (For example, FireFighterID) can be anything based on what is defined in the third-party application. It can be a service account type or any other account type. While performing a CSV import, you can define or mention various account types and import them.

Please refer to the below documentation for more information.

Creating Accounts (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.