Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

DB account import not correlating

asp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

I created a DB connection and tied it to endpoint/security system. Full account import pulled in accounts correctly.  At the time, correlation was not configured correctly and no accounts were correlated. 

We have corrected the correlation logic and can see the correct matching values on the account's customproperty and the user's employeeid, but still no correlation is happening. 

Do I need to do something to force it to correlate? I have confirmed that the data in the columns does match up, there are no spaces, special characters etc. 

3 REPLIES 3

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you check in the logs for either of the below entries and see if it displays the correlation logic it is identifying. You should also be able to see if any accounts are getting corelated or not

- Associating Users and Accounts
- Total accounts to be correlated

Regards,
Sahil

asp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

The solution was related to the fact that I hadn't mapped the account status yet. It looks like in the correlation query, there is a where clause that checks for account status in a set of values. And if account status is NULL, then the correlation query will not return any matches. 

NB
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks this solution helped me !!!