Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Data recovery - Automatic assignment of Role detected as per entitlements assigned

Agnes_AMARI
New Contributor
New Contributor

J’ai le cas d’utilisation suivant lorsque :

1. J’importe mes utilisateurs et je mets en corrélation les comptes. Ces comptes ont des droits;
  2. J’importe un modèle. Ces rôles contiennent des droits ;
  3. Exigence : Si un rôle A contient le droit Y, et que ce droit Y est associé à mon identité OA123 ;
  4. Question : Existe-t-il un moyen d’automatiser l’attribution de ce rôle A à mon utilisateur OA123 car il dispose des droits associés ?

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to restore it to its original message.]

5 REPLIES 5

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Thank you for reaching out to the Saviynt forums.

I would like to confirm if the use case you are referring to is the one below

I have the following use case when:

1. I import my users and correlate their accounts. These accounts have rights.
  2. I import a model. These roles contain rights. Requirement: If a role A contains right Y, and this right Y is associated with my identity OA123; Question: Is there a way to automate the assignment of role A to my user OA123 because they have the associated rights?

Please let us know for further assistance.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can automate using Saviynt APIs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

c_d
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Can you please give me more details ?

Is there a way to call Saviynt APIs from Saviynt (example : an Analytics) when receiving particular events, or is it only possible by doing it externally (using Postman for example) ?

Regards,

Agnes AMARI

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

As far as the Saviynt APIs are concerned, yes you can use Postaman to call them. I am attaching the latest version Saviynt API document for your reference.

Link:-https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/23971061/2s8YzQXPvV