Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Creating a Campaign

mandress09
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello all!

I have been unsuccessful in creating an entitlement campaign within Saviynt that pulls back all accounts associated with a specific entitlement. I was wondering if I could get a conversation started here, to get some advice on how to get back user account data through the use of an entitlement campaign.

Just a heads up, I am using version 24.4, but that product version did not appear as an option when creating this thread.

Thanks all!

4 REPLIES 4

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Is there any advance query that you have added?

Maybe that could be the reason all the accounts are not pulled up those are associated with the entitlement in EO campaign.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

in one of the attempts to create a successful campaign:

background content: I am trying to pull back data on accounts associated with a specific entitlement. I tried to go to that entitlements profile within Saviynt and adjusted the risk on this entitlement to very high risk within its profile, so see if maybe I could maybe pull in results based off of risk.

I then created an entitlement campaign, using the Advanced campaign configuration, and I selected that I wanted to find entitlements with very high risk.

and then I ran the campaign and did not get any results. I am super new to Saviynt, just a heads up! I am learning how to setup campaigns, which is why I am experimenting. 

Please share configuration.

FYI - 24.4 is not released yet

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@mandress09 are owner configured for ent?

I suggest reading this to help you who is responsible for what in campaign :

Who is Involved in Reviewing Certifications? (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos