Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Common Entitlement for more than one selection of dynamic attribute

PRATYUSH
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I have a use case where the entitlements are filtered on the basis of a dynamic attribute. I am able to create a query where based on customproperty10, options are being shown in the dynamic attribute drop down menu and based on the selection, entitlements which can be added are filtered.

My issue is that I am able to make an entitlement show for only one option in the dynamic attribute. For other options in the dynamic attribute, I am unable to show the same entitlement. I have tried different ways to achieve this but everything is failing.

Please suggest a way through which the same entitlement can appear for more than one selection of the dynamic attribute drop down menu.

My current query is:  select customproperty10 from entitlement_values where entitlementtypekey=37 and customproperty10!='null'

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Example :

Entitlement

Customproperty10

EntA

India,USA

EntB

USA

Entitlement Filter Query 

ev.status=1 and ev.customproperty like '%${Country}%'

DA Query

use SQL query or use ENUM

SQL query select 'India' as id union select 'USA' as id 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

I tried to follow your approach but I wasn't able to make it work.

My problem is more like this example:

Dynamic Attribute OptionEntitlements
DAO 1

ent1

ent2

ent3

ent4

DAO2

ent1

ent2

ent5

DAO3

ent2

ent3

ent6

Can you suggest an approach based on this example?

Also, I am uploading a csv file. So, I can't put comma separated customproperty for an entitlement there.

Thanks,

Pratyush Pranjal

Use other separator like ; above approch will work

Or update for 2 entitlement from UI

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

What would the SQL query look like?

Let's say I add ";" separated options in customproperty10. how would I structure it so that I can read the separate values in sql query?

PRATYUSH
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

This approach worked for me.

Thanks @rushikeshvartak