Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Clarification Required for DocuSign Application integration guide

Shreya47
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have gone through the DocuSign documentation from Saviynt documentation portal, and we require some clarification from Saviynt on below mention points.

1.  Our client system is v23.2 (Prod) and v23.8(Dev), but in Saviynt documentation portal, the last update on DocuSign integration document was 07 October 2022. So we need Saviynt’s confirmation whether we can use the v2022.x Saviynt DocuSign integration guide for onboarding the application on v23.x environments.

2.  We tried to select v23.x for DocuSign under version selection bar on Saviynt Documentation portal, however it navigates us to some other OOTB connector guide.

Please provide us an update on this item as this is our next inline application integration.

13 REPLIES 13

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Shreya47 

We will check and update you on this.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Dhruv_S 

Just to highlight further I also see some of the links are broken

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Shreya47 

If the DocuSign APIs remain unchanged, the same documentation can be referenced.

I can see from the DocuSign REST API documentation shows latest version as v2.1 and same has been referred in samples provided in EIC DocuSign documentation. 

Docusign documentation.PNGDocusign Rest API v2.1.PNG

@Manu269 

We have informed to documentation team to look into broken links. Let us know if you links/screenshots.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

Rouf89
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dhruv,

Sure we will check for the API's related. However, we have found another discrepancy. In Saviynt integration guide for Docusign under supported features, it is mentioned Add/Remove access is not applicable. Wherein, if we go into the Design module of Saviynt for Docusign, it shows the Add and Remove Access Provisioning are supported via the OOTB Docusign connector. Please see the attached screenshots for reference.

MicrosoftTeams-image.pngMicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

Regards

Rouf Rashid

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Rouf89 

Thanks for highlighting this. 

Add access and Remove access is supported.

Please refer to the AddAccessJSON and RemoveAccessJSON available in the document.

For any feedback in the documentation, you can click the "Feedback" button on the documentation page, that feedback goes directly to the Documentation team

Feedback.jpg

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

Sahana
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

Thanks for the inputs. I gave my feedback.

Please make sure us what are the supported entitlement for DocuSign by Saviynt. we saw groups in the Saviynt documentation guide as supported entitlement and also in the JSONs'. but in the Design module at Saviynt environment v23.x - Roles is mentioned as supported entitlement.

Regards,
Sahana

GSR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @Sahana 

Based on my experience, Entitlements supported is Groups.

Supported feature.

1) Create Account

2) Update Account

3) Remove Account (Account status to Closed)

4) Add Access (Groups)

5) Remove Access (Groups)

6) Full Account Import

7) Full Access Import

Not Supported

1) Enable Account

2) Disable Account

3) Change Password

Regards,
GSR

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @GSR 

Thanks for the above information. 

@Sahana 

I hope this information was helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Rouf89
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dhruv,

In the documentation guide i see the entitlements supported are groups, however in the design feature i see the roles are supported. so need a proper clarity that which entitlements are supported and if there is any discrepancy in the design please get it corrected.

Rouf89_0-1700236680808.png

Regards

Rouf

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Rouf89 

Groups are supported entitlements for Docusign.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Sahanaa08
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

Can you please provide the solution for below queries

1. For DocuSign, what role should needs to assign to service account and this account should be dedicated to be used for integrating the application to Saviynt EIC for the generation of credential token.

2. What is the exact term(e.g., active/inactive..,) used under status for the user newly created DocuSign account in endpoint at Saviynt.

3. Can Saviynt officially confirm that Permission Profiles are not supported or any workaround for present for it to manage it just like there was for zoom license management (customproperty 3).

Regards,

Sahana 

Sahanaa08
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

Is there any update on above queries.

Regards,

Sahana

Hi @Sahanaa08 

1. For DocuSign, what role should needs to assign to service account and this account should be dedicated to be used for integrating the application to Saviynt EIC for the generation of credential token.

Please refer to pre-requisites mentioned in documentation. Service account creation with admin role not mentioned as part of the pre-requisites for DocuSign.

2. What is the exact term(e.g., active/inactive..,) used under status for the user newly created DocuSign account in endpoint at Saviynt.

If the newly created account is active, the status should be active. 

3. Can Saviynt officially confirm that Permission Profiles are not supported or any workaround for present for it to manage it just like there was for zoom license management (customproperty 3).

As of now, Saviynt supporting groups and roles, if there is a valid api for permissions profile, Saviynt can support it.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma