Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Cannot have more than 50 endpoints in accesstoendpoints

Antoine
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello, 

I tried to retreive entitlement via API

{{url}}/ECM/{{path}}/getEntitlementTypes?endpointname=TEST&entitlementname=team 

I got the the  message

"msg": "Cannot have more than 50 endpoints in accesstoendpoints config in sav roles assigned to user"

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Change sav role config - Access to endpoints to ALL

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

My account has an admin role.

This SAV role has access to all endoint.

It is not possible to call this API if there are more than 50 endpoints configured ?

How many sav roles you have ? just admin if yes then limit is 50 endpoints

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Antoine
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

only one role, by adding another one. It works fine.

I can retreive my entitlementtype

Regards

Antoine

This is fixed in v24.5 https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v24x/Release-Notes-24-5.htm 

OM-9806

The getAccounts, getEntitlementTypes, and getEndpoints APIs do not allow access to the endpoints when more than 50 endpoints are associated with the specific SAV role. Instead, the following error message is displayed:

Cannot have more than 50 endpoints in accesstoendpoints config in sav roles assigned to user", "errorCode": "1"

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak