Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Campaign Dashboard for serviceaccount Campaign

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Experts,

We have the requirement to create the dashboard for the Service Account owner campagin where  we need to display percentage completion and percentage pending of each cert which is active.

Could you please anyone help me on this to achieve.

21 REPLIES 21

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Neeharika008 

You can check these links.

Campaign-Reports 

Saviynt Forums - 29693

Saviynt Forums - 49966

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Could you please provide the sample query to fetch the percentage completion and percentage pending of each cert which is active.

Sample

SELECT 
  DISTINCT c.CERT_NAME AS 'Certification Name', 
  ca.campaign_name AS 'Campaign Name', 
  users.username AS Certifier, 
  CASE WHEN c.STATUS = 0 THEN 'New' WHEN c.STATUS = 1 THEN 'In Progress' WHEN c.STATUS = 2 THEN 'Completed' WHEN c.STATUS = 3 THEN 'Locked' WHEN c.STATUS = 4 THEN 'Expired' WHEN c.STATUS = 6 THEN 'Preview' WHEN c.STATUS = 7 THEN 'Discontinued' WHEN c.STATUS = 8 THEN 'Locked and Task Created' WHEN c.STATUS = 10 THEN 'FULLY EXECUTED' ELSE c.STATUS END AS 'Status of Certification', 
  c.CREATEDATE AS 'CERT_START_DATE', 
  c.ENDDATE AS 'CERT_END_DATE', 
  endpoints.displayname AS Application, 
  cev.Entitlement_Value, 
  et.ENTITLEMENTNAME, 
  CASE WHEN cs.CERTIFIED = 0 THEN 'REVOKED' WHEN cs.CERTIFIED = 1 THEN 'CERTIFIED' WHEN cs.CERTIFIED = 2 THEN 'CERTIFIED' WHEN cs.CERTIFIED = 3 THEN 'REVOKED' WHEN cs.CERTIFIED = 5 THEN 'CONDITIONALLY CERTIFIED' WHEN cs.CERTIFIED = -1 THEN 'TERMINATED' ELSE 'NO RESPONSE' END AS FinalAction, 
  cs.AUDIT_TRAIL AS 'ACCOUNT_ENTITLEMENT_AUDIT_LOG', 
  '' as 'ENTITLEMENT_AUDIT_LOG' 
FROM 
  certification c 
  INNER JOIN campaign ca ON c.CAMPAIGNKEY = ca.id 
  INNER JOIN certification_account_entitlement1_status cs ON c.certkey = cs.certkey 
  INNER JOIN certification_account caa ON caa.cert_accountkey = cs.cert_accountkey 
  INNER JOIN certification_entitlement_value cev ON cev.cert_entitlement_valuekey = cs.cert_entitlement_valuekey 
  INNER JOIN users ON users.userkey = c.certifier 
  INNER JOIN user_accounts ua ON ua.accountkey = caa.accountkey 
  INNER JOIN users u2 ON u2.userkey = ua.userkey 
  INNER JOIN endpoints ON endpoints.ENDPOINTKEY = caa.endpointkey 
  INNER JOIN entitlement_types et ON cev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY = et.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY 
WHERE 
  c.status in (0, 1) 
  and ca.campaign_type=1
union all 
SELECT 
  users.username AS Certifier, 
  CASE WHEN c.STATUS = 0 THEN 'New' WHEN c.STATUS = 1 THEN 'In Progress' WHEN c.STATUS = 2 THEN 'Completed' WHEN c.STATUS = 3 THEN 'Locked' WHEN c.STATUS = 4 THEN 'Expired' WHEN c.STATUS = 6 THEN 'Preview' WHEN c.STATUS = 7 THEN 'Discontinued' WHEN c.STATUS = 8 THEN 'Locked and Task Created' WHEN c.STATUS = 10 THEN 'FULLY EXECUTED' ELSE c.STATUS END AS 'Status of Certification', 
  c.CREATEDATE AS 'CERT_START_DATE', 
  c.ENDDATE AS 'CERT_END_DATE', 
  endpoints.displayname AS Application, 
  cev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE, 
  entitlement_types.ENTITLEMENTNAME, 
  CASE WHEN cvv.CERTIFIED = 1 THEN 'CERTIFIED' WHEN cvv.CERTIFIED is null then 'NO RESPONSE' ELSE 'DOES NOT BELONG TO ME' END AS FinalAction, 
  '' AS 'ACCOUNT_ENTITLEMENT_AUDIT_LOG', 
  cvv.AUDIT_TRAIL as 'ENTITLEMENT_AUDIT_LOG' 
FROM 
  certification c 
  INNER JOIN users on users.userkey = c.CERTIFIER 
  INNER JOIN cert_ent_values_status cvv on cvv.CERTKEY = c.CERTKEY 
  INNER JOIN certification_entitlement_value cev on cvv.CERT_ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY = cev.CERT_ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY 
  INNER JOIN entitlement_types ON cev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY = entitlement_types.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY 
  INNER JOIN endpoints ON endpoints.ENDPOINTKEY = entitlement_types.endpointkey 
WHERE 
  cvv.CERT_ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY = cev.CERT_ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY
and c.status in (0,1)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I have created the ES analytics with the below query and provided that ID in the dashboard. But Im getting "No data for this chart".

Query --SELECT
CASE WHEN ca.status=1 THEN 'New' WHEN ca.status=2 THEN 'Completed' WHEN ca.status=5 THEN 'In Progress' END as CampaignStatus
FROM
certification c
WHERE
ca.status in (1,2,5)
and ca.campaign_type=6 

It is returning the value in the analytics history

• Please share report screenshot.
  • dashboard configuration screenshot
  • dashboard output screenshot

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, 

I can able to get the data in the piechart.

I have a query here how can we get the all columns present in the query when clicking on that piechart?

Please elaborate with screenshot and current configs 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Im using runtime analytics and creating the dashboard with type ESPie chart. Can we change the chart properties as I want to change the colour for the complated as Green but bydefault we are getting red and orange shade.

And I have one more query as I created runtime analytics when I load the piechart the analytics will get run backend and get the result or it will fetch the result from the history page?

You can't update chart properties for ES Pie chart, Raise idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi,

Can we update the properties for ES Donut chart?

No

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Can someone please share the examples for chartproperties for ESPiechart

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I have one more query as I created runtime analytics when I load the piechart the analytics will get run backend and get the result or it will fetch the result from the history page?

it will show from last report run history

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

But through api run time analytics will get run backend and fetch the result when we trigger the fetchRuntimeControlsDataV2. Dashboard doesnot work that way?

You need to schedule Dashboard Refresh Job

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

I ran the dashboard refresh job .. dashboard is not getting updated 

Did you also scheduled analytics ? 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

No, We have to schedule analytics and dashboard job as well. Does the dashboard job dont run the analytics back like how the fetchRuntimeControlsDataV2. works?

Schedule report from analytics config LIst page.  Runtime API should work you can validate

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak