Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Azure AD signinactivity issue

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello, 

I'm working with a client and I'm attempting to import the signInActivity attribute from Azure AD so that we can map lastLoginDateTime to the accounts that we are importing. When running the full import job the status returns as failed.

Checking the logs  the error is "Bad Request" however checking my syntax for the Account_Attributes and Account_Import_Fields in the connection configuration in saviynt I can't identify any issues.

For the account attributes field we have the mapping as:

{"colsToPropsMap":{<previous attribute mappings>, "LASTLOGONDATE":"signInActivity.lastSignInDateTime~#~char"}}

When we remove the mapping for the signInActivity attribute the job runs successfully and maps everything as expected. In the ACCOUNT_IMPORT_FIELD we've included signInActivity. 

We've also ensured that we have the AuditLog.Read.All permission.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Alex_Terry 

Can you check in postman to see whats the format the data is coming from signInActivity column from Azure AD.

Thanks

Darshan

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Alex_Terry 

Please check the below forum link which will answer your questions.

In short for full import the above config should work and for incremental it will not work.

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/error-importing-by-incremental-import/m-p/38217

Thanks

Darshan