Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Saviynt analytics graphical chart generation

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on June 15 2020 at 15:38 UTC

I have one query on analytics report generation and also send it via email

- when we select email template in analytics report, it attach the respective report while sending the selected email template.

I see that analytics has ability to display the report in different graphical presentations such as - Tile chart, pie chart, bar chart, line chart, guage chart and donut chart. So far what we see during analytics report config is option to write sql queries. Could you please let me know from where and how we can have graphical chart like Tile/pie/bar/line generated from analytics report and same can be send via email template.
This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
1 REPLY 1

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on June 17 2020 at 03:59 UTC

Hi Himanshu,

You can create different types of dashboards following the guide - https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000500996-dashboards

The dashboards can be directly created based on a SQL query provided during the creation of dashboards, or it can be linked to existing Analytics controls.

Once created you can assign the dashboards in the respective SAV Roles as per requirement. This will help you in having a visual representation of the data.

However, the dashboards cannot be sent via any email template.

Regards,
Saparja

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.