Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Password rest super users

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on February 8 2022 at 14:37 UTC

Hi , 

I have a requirement where an account has more rights than the service account being used in ad connector . So the service account can't reset the password of that super account 

The tasks remain in pending state with error that NOT_ENOUGH_PERMISSION to reset password for this account . 

I want to implement that if such a scenario occurs , a mail gets triggered to the end user that he needs to do it via AD ad the service account don't have enough rights 

How can this be possible ?

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on February 11 2022 at 16:17 UTC

Ankit,

I don't think there is a functionality from the UI that will allow you to plug in an email template upon a particular provisioning failure.

What you can do is create an analytical reports and trigger it.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on February 15 2022 at 04:59 UTC

Hi Avinash , 

Thanks for  your revert !!

i want to make it real time , like as soon as the password reset ends in failed state a mail should be triggered to the user telling the reason . 

Is that feasible ?

Thanks 
Ankit Jindal 

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on February 15 2022 at 14:47 UTC

Currently, I do not think there is a way to do it in real time.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri