Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

No Remove button for first email template assigned to an Endpoint

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 23 2021 at 19:45 UTC

Hello,

It seems I'm unable to remove the first email template assigned to my Active Directory Endpoint. Is there a way to remove it?

Thanks,

Aundre

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
4 REPLIES 4

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 23 2021 at 22:29 UTC

Aundre,

Which Saviynt version is this on ?

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 23 2021 at 22:46 UTC

This is v2020.1

Thanks,

Aundre

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 24 2021 at 11:41 UTC

Hi Audre, 

Can you please create a support ticket with the saviynt team for this, so that the support team can take it up as an bug.

Thanks & Regards, 

Belwyn.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 24 2021 at 13:14 UTC

Its fine, I just worked around it by changing the first rule to something I did not want deleted and deleted the other rule to something that has a remove button.

Thanks,

Aundre