Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Icon for updating the access end date not visible in Saviynt 5.5 SP 3.9

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 17 2021 at 11:49 UTC

Hi!

I have read FreshDesk  that Icon for updating the access end date should be available in Saviynt 5.5. SP 3.9

version. I can not find it and when I look from Global Configurations, there is no setting to Enable this 

functionality?

Best Regards, Päivi

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
5 REPLIES 5

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 17 2021 at 20:22 UTC

Hello, Please confirm whether you have selected the option to allow access end date option for the entitlement type. Thanks, Pallavi Chaudhari
This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 18 2021 at 06:03 UTC

Hi!

I have, please see screenshot.

After I go to Request Access for Others and I choose user who already has Account into Endpoint(and start and enddates were set when entitlement was requested). I choose user and I will click  Modify existing Account for this Endpoint. I will Click Yes and press Checkout. I will see account and entitlement information on the page, but Next button is grey?

Best Regards,Päivi

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 18 2021 at 06:06 UTC

Hi!

I have 

When I try to use Modify existing Account for existing user, I will end up to page where I can not modify Access end date? Next button is grey? And I have tried to modify user who has Access(and start and end dates were set when this entitlement was requested and provisioned)

Best Regards,Päivi

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 18 2021 at 06:26 UTC

Hi! Tested with another endpoint and there this functionality works. 

With this specific endpoint that I am working with has issues with account entitlements 

mapping, so I thing that explains why it is not working. I have support tickets for this mapping issue

which should be solved first.

Thanks anyhow. ticket can be closed. 

Best Regards,Päivi

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 18 2021 at 06:27 UTC

Hi!

I tested with another endpoint and this is working there. I know that there is issues with account entitlement mapping

with this endpoint that I have used for testing and I have support ticket open to solve those mapping issues.

Ticket can be closed, thanks.

Best Regards,Päivi