Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Assign Groups to Role Owners

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 28 2020 at 14:09 UTC

Hello,

SSM version - 5.5 SP3

I have a requirement where when I add a role owner in Saviynt, the same role owner should also have the access to that AD group and for that SSM task should be created. An Update Entitlement task is getting created whenever I do that, but I am not sure what to put in the Connection JSON, which is I think createUpdatemappings.

Is there a way to do that? Please let me know.

Regards,

Yashpal

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
1 REPLY 1

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 29 2020 at 06:25 UTC

Hi Yashpal,

Greetings!!

There is no explicit control in createUpdatemapping JSON to add Role Owner as a member of the request group implicitly.

In order to achieve this, you have to explicitly add Role Owner as a member as well via "Add Account" Tile. This will create an Add Access task for that Account and it will be added as a member along with owner as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Kumar Jha

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.