Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.
No ratings
nilesh_ghorpade
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Use Case

The use  case is to dynamically reassign user manager certification action items for users in a certain role for example, the CFO will not action on the certifications of his/her sub-ordinates, it should be routed to some other user like their Admin Assistant.

Solution

The user manager campaign has the configuration 'Attribute To Identify Manager' under the 'Policy Settings' section. Change the configuration of this attribute to 'Secondary Manager'.

In the user's identity profile the secondary manager will be configured for the user's whose manager belongs to a certain role. This can be done either as part of the onboarding process in the data transformation or a SQL query job can be created to have the secondary manager attribute updated before the certification campaign is created.

Once 'Secondary Manager' attribute of the user is populated correctly and the certification campaign configuration is updated to use 'Secondary Manager' as the user attribute to identify the user's manager or the certifier for the user run the campaign.

Comments
SowmithriV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

hi @nilesh_ghorpade

I have similar usecase to configure in our environment. 
I have an attribute on AD entitlements - managedBy (CP20) which has the DN of the secondary managed stored. I want to use that as my secondary manager. Do you have any sample SQL query for this use case?

Version history
Last update:
‎02/01/2023 03:51 PM
Updated by:
Contributors