Connection refers to the configuration setup for connecting to target applications. You create connections by specifying the connection parameters. Because connection parameters are different for different connection types, connections are the subset of a connection type. This means that a single connection type can have one or multiple connections.
Perform the following steps to create a connection:
- Log in to Saviynt CPAM Application.
- Go to ADMIN > Identity Repository > Connections.
- Click Action > Create Connection.
- In the Add/Update Connection page that displays, specify the connection parameters.
- Click Save or Save and Test Connection to save the connection.
- The Save button is displayed for these connection types: Workday-SOAP , Workday-REST , WebService , Slack , SOAP , SalesForce , RPA , RACF , PeopleSoft , OIM , JarConnector , GithubRest , Github , GCP , File , EPIC , Duo , Citrix, and Chef. The saved connection values are stored in the database.
- The Save and Test Connection button is displayed for these connection types: SAP, HANA , GoogleApps , Office365 , ORACLE-EBS , REST , AzureAD , Azure , WINCONNECTOR , Unix , Box , Okta , AWS , DB , and AD. The saved connection values are stored in the database and the connection is tested to verify if it is successful. The status of the test is displayed in a message.
- FreshDesk : For More information please refer FD article